JoinPiggy seeks a Partnerships Executive to develop new affiliate partnerships in the DACH region as well as help nurture some of the large existing relationships. The role is full-time with several opportunities for growth into more senior positions.
The Partnerships Executive - DACH is a remote, work from home position. Ideal candidates will reside in Germany. Some travel is required, for client meetings or other internal meetings, conferences, etc. Candidates must hold a valid passport and be able to travel internationally.
- New Partnership Development - Helping Piggy to identify new advertisers to add to our proposition across the DACH region and taking the necessary steps to help bring them onboard. Helping us increase the number of retailers our users can save money with.
- Key Account Management - Building a relationship with our top revenue driving partners in the DACH region, helping them to understand how they can further grow their business with us. Offering them marketing plans and ideas to ensure the partnership continues to develop.
- Network / Agency Representative - Nearly all of our Advertiser partnerships run via Affiliate Networks and Digital Marketing Agencies. This role would look to have the candidate build and own relationships with key representatives of these Networks and Agencies in the DACH region.
- Market Research - Updating the wider global team on trends happening with the DACH region, helping the business develop its core proposition efficiently to continue acquiring new users and partners.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
By 6 Months… you will have a good understanding of our proposition as well as established a network of contacts across our key network, agency and advertiser partners. You will be able to utilise the tools provided to identify new partner opportunities and understand the steps needed to bring them onboard.
By 1 Year… you will have a strong relationship with the DACH market key advertisers and are able to offer them advice and guidance on how to continue growing their partnership with Piggy. In addition to this, you will be the primary point of contact for all interactions with Piggy in the DACH market, with support from the global teams.
Who we're looking for:
- Strong internal motivation to get the job done and done well
- Only provides superior results and unsurpassed customer service
- Incredibly details-oriented and good multi-tasking and coordinating several projects at once capabilities
- Prioritises competing objectives and manages time with skill
- Great autonomy and independenc
- Displays accountability always meeting deadlines and keeping commitments
- Knows how to collaborate with team members in a remote environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Affiliate marketing experience is a plus
- 1-2 years of online marketing, e-commerce, or affiliate marketing experience
- Knowledge of Affiliate Networks and SaaS platforms (Affiliate Window, Linkshare, Tradedoubler, Impact Radius, PHG, Commission Junction, etc.) a plus
- Fluent in German and English. A third European language is a plus but not essential (Spanish, French, Dutch, or Italian preferred)
- Ability to travel when needed to conferences and team meetings
JoinPiggy is an International money saving destination that allows its users to acquire incentives when shopping online, in the form of cashback and/or Discount codes. We offer our users our services via a browser extension, localised websites, email and social marketing.