Piggy, LLC is looking for the highest quality Paid Social marketing expert to assist in launching and monitoring its paid social ad campaigns. You should have demonstrated subject-matter-expertise in multiple social networks and show a strong analytical mindset.
Your goal will be to ensure our Paid Social marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment (ROI.) along with providing creative and analytical support in breaking into new and untapped markets.
- Suggest and develop new campaigns and creatives
- Launching and optimizing Paid Social ad campaigns
- Monitoring budgets and overseeing platform accounts
- Tracking KPIs and producing useful reports for management
- Find ways to reduce risk of click fraud
- At least 5+ years proven experience in performance marketing utilizing social networks including TikTok, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter and others.
- Excellent verbal and written skills including ad copywriting
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Ability to identify optimization opportunities and recommend appropriate solutions in digital advertising campaigns
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently – once you are clear on the task at hand, you are able to own and run with it through to execution and reporting.
- Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts
- Understanding of HTML and XML is a plus
- Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field